Slow Cooker BBQ Pork
"My husband and three boys request this BBQ almost weekly!"
Tamera White - Buford, Ga.
- 3 pound boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle chicken stock
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 10-12 Kaiser Rolls or Hamburger buns
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients except rolls.
- Pour over pork, turn to coat.
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on HIGH or 8-10 hours on LOW (depending on your slow cooker).
- Remove pork and shred with forks, stir back into sauce.
- Serve on toasted rolls or buns.
Slow Cooker Easy Southwest Chicken
“This dish is so wicked easy to make and it freezes well!” - Lynda Lowery, Commerce, Ga. Ingredients: 4-6 boneless breasts of chicken (cut into 2-inch strips) 1 yellow pepper (sliced) 1 green pepper (sliced) 1 medium …
BBQ-spice-Rubbed Skirt Steak with Charred Onions and Jalepenos
"Perfect for morning marinade prep to have ready for lunch!" - Simon May, Gainesville, Ga. Steaks 2 16 oz. Skirt Steaks 2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider vinegar 2 Tablespoons corn …