A Powerful Way to Access Your Energy Information
At Jackson EMC, we’ve been connecting members with the services and information they need for years. Now, with the new MyJacksonEMC website and mobile application, members can easily discover more about their energy use and manage their account – all at their fingertips.
By downloading the MyJacksonEMC app or visiting the new website, you can start a journey to manage your account. It’s a powerful way to access information about your energy use, report outages and manage your bill payments.
- Start your journey by creating a MyJacksonEMC account – either at MyJacksonEMC.com or after downloading the app from the App Store or Google Play. Be sure to have your account number handy. Need help? We’ve got step-by-step instructions at MyJacksonEMC.com.
- When it comes time to pay your bill, MyJacksonEMC makes it easier. On the website or app, click one of the “Pay My Bill” or “Pay Now” options. Follow the instructions to pay with funds from your bank account, a credit card or a debit card. You can also enroll in our Auto Pay program to pay your monthly bill through an automated draft from a bank account or credit card.
- Set up your preferences for your new MyJacksonEMC account. Interested in paperless billing? You can enroll in paperless billing under the “My Profile” section of the MyJacksonEMC site or “Settings” on the app. For account notifications, you can enroll more than one email address and phone number.
- View your energy use use with MyJacksonEMC. Log in and click one of the “Energy Use” or “My Usage” options. You can view your energy use by billing period, week, day and even by the hour.
- Need to submit a service request? You can do that with MyJacksonEMC. Select “Contact Us” for a list of options – like, outdoor light maintenance, transferring or disconnecting service, or subscribing to the JEMCO News e-news edition. Interested in budget billing? You can submit a request to ask about enrolling in budget billing with your MyJacksonEMC account.
- To report an outage, use your MyJacksonEMC account. On the website, click on “Report an Issue/Inquiry” then click “Power Outage” to report an outage. On the app, click on “Report an Outage.” You can also choose if you want to receive notifications about your reported outage and track the status of your outage. There’s also a map on MyJacksonEMC, so you can see known outages. Outages can also be reported by calling Jackson EMC at 1-800-245-4044.
Sign Up for a MyJacksonEMC Account and Enter to Win an iPad Mini
Jackson EMC members who have signed up for a MyJacksonEMC account by August 30 will be registered to win one of five iPad Minis. You can sign up at MyJacksonEMC.com to pay your bill online, report an outage and view your energy use.
*Members must sign up for a MyJacksonEMC account between March 2-August 30, 2019. See contest rules at jacksonemc.com/contestrules.