Annual Meeting Activities
There’s something for everyone at Annual Meeting. Children will enjoy inflatables, candy art and clowns, while adults learn about the cooperative’s current operations and plans for the future. Everyone in attendance will receive one meal ticket for a barbecue chicken supper to be enjoyed onsite, and ice cream for dessert. Throughout the evening, The Kingsmen Quartet will perform. Plus, everyone has the chance to win a door prize!
A Health Fair area offers free and low-cost services. A Member Services area features products and services dedicated to energy efficiency, finance and security.
Make your reservations online today at www.jacksonemc.com/annualmeeting or mail the enclosed reservation card by Friday, September 9. We look forward to seeing you at Annual Meeting on Thursday, September 15.
Health Fair Services and Information Booths
Several health agencies from across our service area will offer basic health testing for members. Healthcare professionals will be onsite to:
- Check blood pressure and pulse rate;
- Test glucose levels;
- Perform cholesterol screenings;
- Test vision and eye health;
- Measure height and weight for BMI;
- Conduct hearing screenings;
- Members may also have Child ID kits made, along with a variety of other free services, evaluations and information.
Learn more about the benefits of being a Jackson EMC member in the member appreciation area:
- Spin the prize wheel and win with energy efficiency;
- Preview the latest Energy Star® appliances and learn about available rebates;
- See how easily air can escape in our demonstration house;
- Grab your free popcorn, enter to win free movie tickets and preview coming attractions;
- Learn the facts about Sun Power;
- Preview home automation available from EMC Security.
Kids will enjoy attractions from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Kids Carnival, including:
- 22-foot Slide
- Kids’ Zone
- Lil’ Tykes Village
- Obstacle Course
- Candy Art Station
GRAND PRIZE and Other Gifts and Prizes
As our custom has been for decades, Jackson EMC will provide an attendance gift as a token of our appreciation for your attendance at Annual Meeting. Each registered account member receives a gift, along with chances to win a variety of door prizes. Prize numbers are called throughout the evening during the business meeting.
This year’s Grand Prize is $2,500 worth of energy efficient appliances of your choice!