This quick and easy recipe is one of Hidden Valley Ranch's most popular.
- 1 cup strips of cooked steak or chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch™ Dressing
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles, rinsed and drained
- 4 (9-inch) flour tortillas, heated
Combine steak or chicken, cheese, dressing and chiles in a medium bowl. Place about 1/2 cup of steak or chicken mixture on each tortilla; fold in half to seal. Place quesadillas on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with salsa and guacamole, if desired. Makes 4 servings.