Cajun Crab Salad
“This Cajun Pasta Salad is always a favorite at gatherings and events. Perfect for summer and it goes terrific with anything!”
Ronnell Chappetta – Jefferson, GA
- 2 cups (8 oz.) small shell macaroni
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup green peppers
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- 6-8 ounces crab meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup chili sauce
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cook macaroni till done, drain and rinse with cold water and drain again. Toss with olive oil. Mix dressing in separate bowl.
- In a large bowl mix macaroni, chopped eggs, (saving one egg for garnish), celery, peppers, green onion and dressing. Toss until well mixed. Stir in crab meat. (Best if fresh picked crab meat).
- Garnish top with slices of egg, and wedges of tomato and avocado, optional.
Creamy Scallop & Bacon Pasta
"I love to cook this dish for my family - especially when my daughter comes to town. It was always one of her favorite things to eat growing up." Joy Albano, Lawrenceville, Ga. Ingredients: 1 pound angel hair or spaghetti pasta - …
Sausage, Tomato and Cream Penne Pasta
“You need to make this, it will become your favorite recipe. I combined all the good parts of a bunch of other recipes to come up with this. And, I make it for company, because it is always a hit. People always say it tastes like they are in a …