Celebrate the holidays with this quick and tasty meal.
- 1 chicken (approx. 3 lbs.)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package herb-seasoned stuffing mix (8 oz.)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Boil chicken; cool, debone and cut meat into bite-size pieces. Mix soups and broth; add chicken to the mixture. Add butter or margarine to stuffing mix. Combine chicken mixture with the dressing mixture. Place in a 2 to 2 1/2 quart casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. If desired, top with shredded cheese during the last five minutes.