Classic Chicken Biscuit Pie
This easy one-dish meal puts it all together —h meat, vegetables and bread. For a simple supper, nothing moreis needed; add a fresh green salad or fruit and it's even better.
- 8-12 boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
- 4 cups water
- 2 boxes chicken flavor rice dish
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag (1 lb.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 container (12 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Cut tenderloins into 1-inch pieces. In large saucepan combine chicken, water, rice, contents of seasoning packets, soup andmixed vegetables; mix well. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes. Place in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; top with biscuits. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown. Makes 8 to 12 servings.