Cream Cheese Pound Cake
“My family and friends enjoy this recipe very much and it is simple to make.”
Lisa Cheek – Maysville, Ga
- 3 sticks butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Then, Add 3 cups granulated sugar (sifted) blend well
- Add 6 eggs (one at a time) blending well after each egg
- Add a dash of salt and 1 teaspoon vanilla, blend well
- Add 3 cups of cake flour (sifted) add 1 cup at a time and blend well after each cup
- Pour batter into a greased and floured tube cake pan.
- Start in a cold oven at 325 degrees and bake for 1.5 hours.
- Let the cake cool slightly in the pan. Run a sharp knife around the inside of the pan to loosen before placing on a cake plate.
Chocolate Eclair Cake
| 02:28 PM America/New_York
"Despite its rich name, this recipe is a light tasting dessert and very yummy." - Chris Knight, Hoschton Ingredients: 1 cup water 1 stick butter or margarine 1 cup flour 4 eggs 5 cups milk 8 oz. cream cheese, …
| 06:37 PM America/New_York
"This recipe is a great way to use the delicious Georgia apples and pecans we have fresh in the area. This moist cake gets better every day and will make your guests ask for seconds." – Lori Kukler, Duluth Ingredients 1 1/2 cup …
Cool Strawberry Pie
| 11:19 PM America/New_York
"My family has been enjoying this desert since the early 1980s. With the recipe making two pies, it’s great for large gatherings so there is plenty for all. It freezes easily so you can make ahead, or just save one for a future occasion. …