Cream Cheese Pound Cake
“My family and friends enjoy this recipe very much and it is simple to make.”
Lisa Cheek – Maysville, Ga
- 3 sticks butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Then, Add 3 cups granulated sugar (sifted) blend well
- Add 6 eggs (one at a time) blending well after each egg
- Add a dash of salt and 1 teaspoon vanilla, blend well
- Add 3 cups of cake flour (sifted) add 1 cup at a time and blend well after each cup
- Pour batter into a greased and floured tube cake pan.
- Start in a cold oven at 325 degrees and bake for 1.5 hours.
- Let the cake cool slightly in the pan. Run a sharp knife around the inside of the pan to loosen before placing on a cake plate.
| 08:11 AM America/New_York
"My uncle shared this recipe with me years ago. I carried it off to college, and, then, later as a dish to share." -Erin Williams, Lilburn Ingredients 1 frozen rectangle pound cake 1 large container whipped topping 1 package …
Chocolate-Covered Cherry Cake
| 10:42 AM America/New_York
"It's an easy recipe. A friend gave me this recipe years ago." - Mildred Davis, Lawrenceville Cake Ingredients: Vegetable oil spray, or Baker’s Joy spray 1 box Devil’s Food cake mix, or devil’s food cake mix with …
Honey Cookie (Yak Gwa)
| 11:25 AM America/New_York
"Yak Gwa is a traditional Korean sweet pastry or cookie with flavors of ginger and honey." - Grace Hong, Auburn Ingredients: 3 cups flour 1/4 cup sesame oil 1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup soju (or sake) 1/4 cup water 3 cups vegetable …