Cream Cheese Pound Cake
“My family and friends enjoy this recipe very much and it is simple to make.”
Lisa Cheek – Maysville, Ga
- 3 sticks butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Then, Add 3 cups granulated sugar (sifted) blend well
- Add 6 eggs (one at a time) blending well after each egg
- Add a dash of salt and 1 teaspoon vanilla, blend well
- Add 3 cups of cake flour (sifted) add 1 cup at a time and blend well after each cup
- Pour batter into a greased and floured tube cake pan.
- Start in a cold oven at 325 degrees and bake for 1.5 hours.
- Let the cake cool slightly in the pan. Run a sharp knife around the inside of the pan to loosen before placing on a cake plate.
Apple Pecan Upside Down Cake
| 09:50 AM America/New_York
"I love pineapple upside down cake and thought this would be a tasty alternative. I tried experimenting with apples and pecans and came up with this. I hope other members enjoy it as much as I have." - Pam Dixon, …
Summer Pineapple Pie
| 12:11 PM America/New_York
"I love this pie. You can also put it in the freezer for a cool treat." - Mary Martin, CommerceIngredients:1 16 oz. container frozen whipped topping1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained1 cup flaked coconut, sweetened1/4 cup lemon juice1 …
Pecan Pound Cake
| 10:21 AM America/New_York
"During a business trip to Savannah, a coworker gave me a pecan pound cake and then mailed me the recipe. I make this recipe at Christmas. This year will be the 50th year." — James Dusenberry, JeffersonIngredients:4 sticks butter3 cups …