Cream Cheese Pound Cake
“My family and friends enjoy this recipe very much and it is simple to make.”
Lisa Cheek – Maysville, Ga
- 3 sticks butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Then, Add 3 cups granulated sugar (sifted) blend well
- Add 6 eggs (one at a time) blending well after each egg
- Add a dash of salt and 1 teaspoon vanilla, blend well
- Add 3 cups of cake flour (sifted) add 1 cup at a time and blend well after each cup
- Pour batter into a greased and floured tube cake pan.
- Start in a cold oven at 325 degrees and bake for 1.5 hours.
- Let the cake cool slightly in the pan. Run a sharp knife around the inside of the pan to loosen before placing on a cake plate.
| 13:23 PM America/New_York
"This recipe has been a family favorite for 48 years. My daughters and granddaughters make this for any special occasion." - Brenda Troup, LawrencevilleIngredients: 1 stick margarine, melted1 cup sugar4 Tbsp. floud4 Tbsp. cocoa2 eggs1 ½ Tsp. …
Butterscotch Pound Cake
| 08:34 AM America/New_York
"This has been our family favorite for generations! We would eat slices while sitting around and playing games during the holidays. We would also save room for another piece!" - Bonita Smith, DaculaIngredients: 1 package yellow cake mix (15.25 oz), …