Cream Cheese Pound Cake
“My family and friends enjoy this recipe very much and it is simple to make.”
Lisa Cheek – Maysville, Ga
- 3 sticks butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Then, Add 3 cups granulated sugar (sifted) blend well
- Add 6 eggs (one at a time) blending well after each egg
- Add a dash of salt and 1 teaspoon vanilla, blend well
- Add 3 cups of cake flour (sifted) add 1 cup at a time and blend well after each cup
- Pour batter into a greased and floured tube cake pan.
- Start in a cold oven at 325 degrees and bake for 1.5 hours.
- Let the cake cool slightly in the pan. Run a sharp knife around the inside of the pan to loosen before placing on a cake plate.
Brownie and Caramel Trifle
| 11:37 AM America/New_York
"This is one of those rich and creamy desserts to enjoy and finish off a special meal. The best thing about this trifle is that it can be made a day before serving." — Aria Khan, NorcrossINGREDIENTS:1 brownie mix package1 (5.1-oz.) package …
Vanilla Wafer Cake
| 15:04 PM America/New_York
"I got this recipe from an aunt many years ago.It’s so good with a cup of coffee." — Kathy Egan, HullINGREDIENTS:1 box (11 oz.) vanilla wafers crushed1 cup sugar2 sticks butter softened1 tsp. vanilla extract1 cup milk6 eggsDIRECTIONS:Cream …
| 09:17 AM America/New_York
"I got the recipe out of a cookbook a long time ago. I can’t eat chocolate myself, but I make it and take it to church. Everybody likes it. It’s quick to make and you can’t go wrong with the icing." - Mary Hardeman, WinderIngredients for …