- 2 lbs. chuck roast, cubed (2-3 inch cubes)
- 6 oz. uncooked wide egg noodles
- 16 oz. can condensed mushroom soup
- 8 oz. can beef broth (fill empty can with warm water and add to crock pot)
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt, pepper to taste
In crock pot, add meat cubes, seasoned salt and pepper, and then uncooked noodles on top of meat. Add beef broth, water, sour cream and mushroom soup. Cook on medium heat for at least 6 hours, covered. There is no need to stir or mix ingredients. The soup, broth and water will make a tasty broth with the sour cream, meat and noodles.
Note: For best results, add the meat and noodles first to be sure they cook evenly.