Doritos Chip Pizza
“You can take this to a church social or family event. Everyone I’ve cooked this for has liked it.” – Edna Drennon, Clermont
- 1 bag of Doritos chips (9 3/4 oz.)
- 1 lb. lean hamburger meat
- 1 can of chili peppers and tomatoes (10 oz.)
- 1 can of Luck’s pinto beans (15 oz.)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Brown meat in large skillet. Add can of chili peppers and tomatoes, and pinto beans. Simmer for two minutes.
In an 8x13 baking pan, spread Doritos chips evenly to cover the bottom of the pan. Spread meat mixture over chips. Sprinkle shredded lettuce over meat mixture. Sprinkle shredded cheese over lettuce. To melt cheese, bake in oven at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.