- 1 (18-oz.) package refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract or other flavoring (almond, orange or lemon)
- Fresh blueberries, banana slices, mandarin orange sections, seedless grapes, strawberry halves, kiwifruit (or any other fruit you want), well drained
- 1/2 cup orange, peach or apricot preserves
- 1 Tbsp. water
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line an ungreased 14-inch pizza pan with cookie dough cut in 1/8-inch slices, overlapping slightly. Bake 12 minutes or until light brown; remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract or other flavoring; spread over cookie crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer in any design you want (use your imagination). In a small saucepan over very low heat, make a glaze by heating preserves and water. Brush glaze over fruit, making sure to cover the fruit that will turn dark. Refrigerate until ready to serve. This tasty treat doesn't keep well, so plan to enjoy it all when serving.