Grilled Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack pepper cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3-4 dashes bottled hot sauce
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon (cooked)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 Kaiser rolls or whole grain buns, split and toasted
Rinse chicken; pat dry. Brush with oil; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Grill, uncovered, directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until no pink remains, turning once. Add cheese the last 2 minutes of grilling. Spread buns with ranch salad dressing mixed with a few dashes of hot sauce (to taste).
Top with bacon, lettuce and bun tops. Serves 4.