Slow Cooker BBQ Pork
"My husband and three boys request this BBQ almost weekly!"
Tamera White - Buford, Ga.
- 3 pound boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle chicken stock
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 10-12 Kaiser Rolls or Hamburger buns
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients except rolls.
- Pour over pork, turn to coat.
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on HIGH or 8-10 hours on LOW (depending on your slow cooker).
- Remove pork and shred with forks, stir back into sauce.
- Serve on toasted rolls or buns.
“Talk about comfort food. This is it! Everyone that I have shared this recipe with loves it! It is easy to make and delicious.” -- Elaine Coxworth, Lawrenceville INGREDIENTS: 3 cans Swanson Chicken Broth (14.5 oz.) 1 …
Savory Slow Cooker Roast
"This is an easy, tasty recipe for roast beef. Just load the ingredients in to a slow cooker, plug it in and return to a wonderful entree!" - Cindy Burch, Flowery Branch INGREDIENTS: 1 (3 1/2 to 4 pound) boneless chuck roast 1/2 …