As a complete meal or even for an afternoon snack, this cheese lovers delight takes only 10 minutes prep time and 30 minutes to cook.
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) refried beans
- 1 jar (24 ounces) prepared salsa, divided
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
Combine beans, 1 cup salsa, 1 1/2 cups cheese, green onions and cumin in medium bowl. Spread 1 cup salsa onto bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon a heaping 1/3 cup bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Place tortillas, seam side down, on salsa. Top with remaining salsa and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with sliced black olives, sliced green onions and sour cream, if desired.