Maple-Mustard Country-Style Ribs
Spend just 10 minutes preparing this in the morning, cook it in a slow cooker all day and come home to a delicious main dish.
- 1 large onion cut into 1-inch slices, separated into rings
- 1/3 cup microwave-ready regular syrup
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard or country-style Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 to 3 lb. country-style pork ribs, trimmed of fat, cut into 3-inch pieces
- Place onion rings in 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker.
In a small bowl, combine syrup and mustard; mix well. Spread evenly on ribs. Place coated ribs over onion. Cover; cook on low setting for at least 8 hours or until ribs are tender. If desired, serve with additional mustard.
Makes four 680-calorie servings.