Submitted by Karen Ryals, Lawrenceville
- 1 can cream of mushroom Soup
- 1 can cream of chicken Soup
- 1 chicken, boiled, deboned (or use boneless chicken breasts)
- 1 8 oz. jar Cheese Whiz (mild or jalapeno)
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- Potato chips, crushed
In medium sauce pan combine soup,cheese, peppers and chicken over medium heat until sauces are melted and thoroughly blended. In a skillet, layer the bottom with crushed potato chips and then pour chicken mixture; top with remaining crushed chips. Bake at 375 degrees until bubbly.