Peaches and Cream Cheesecake
This light and decadent dessert gives you a diabetic friendly sweet-tooth treat.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (regular or chocolate)
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. low fat margarine, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 (8 oz.) carton nonfat peach yogurt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted margarine. Pat on to bottom only of a 9- or 10-inch springform pan. Set aside. Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour together until light, fluffy and smooth. Gradually add lemon juice and egg substitute; beat well. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly. Pour over prepared crust. Bake 60-70 minutes or until center of cheesecake is set. Gently run tip of knife that's been dipped in water along the edge of the pan. Cool to room temperature before removing the pan. Chill in refrigerator until serving time.
Garnish with peach slices and fresh mint sprigs.