Sausage Potato Scramble
There's nothing like a tasty breakfast on a sunny summer morning.
- 1?4 lb. breakfast sausage
- 1 cup frozen, diced potatoes
- 2 tbsp. chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 4 large eggs
- 1?4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1?4 tsp. salt
- 1?4 tsp. ground black pepper
In a large skillet over medium heat, slowly cook sausage with potatoes, green pepper and onion until meat is no longer pink (approx. 7 minutes). In a small bowl, beat eggs, combine with cheese, milk, salt and black pepper. Add to sausage mixture and cook until eggs are set, stirring gently. Makes 2 large or 4 small servings.