Football season is officially here, and what a great way to kick off a game party!
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) Taco Seasoning Mix (regular)
- 8 ounces of sour cream
- 8 ounces guacamole (may also be substituted with diced tomatoes or black olives)
- 1 cup Mexican 4-cheese blend
- 1 cup salsa (mild)
- 1 can diced green chiles
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 16 ounces tortilla chips
Combine beans and seasoning mix in a small bowl. Spread over bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish. Layer sour cream, guacamole, cheese, salsa, chiles and green onions. Serve with chips.