Slow Cooker BBQ Pork
"My husband and three boys request this BBQ almost weekly!"
Tamera White - Buford, Ga.
- 3 pound boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle chicken stock
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 10-12 Kaiser Rolls or Hamburger buns
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients except rolls.
- Pour over pork, turn to coat.
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on HIGH or 8-10 hours on LOW (depending on your slow cooker).
- Remove pork and shred with forks, stir back into sauce.
- Serve on toasted rolls or buns.
Mexican Street Corn Chicken
| 11:13 AM America/New_York
Recipe submitted by GEORGIA HUDSON, HullINGREDIENTS: 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast (4-6 thin chicken breasts)2 cans sweet corn, drained1/4 cup mayonnaise 1/4 cup sour cream1/2 Tbsp. lime juice1 1/2 tsp. chili powder1/2 tsp. salt1/2 tsp. …
Spinach, Tomato and Cheddar Quiche
| 10:04 AM America/New_York
"I have made this recipe many times and it is so easy to mix in a cup of sautéed shrimp or cooked sausage to add more flavor and make it into a one-pan meal." - Jahmica Walker, DaculaIngredients:1 9-inch refridgerated pie crust1 10-oz. package …
Quick Pizza Casserole
| 11:28 AM America/New_York
"I prepare this recipe for lunch after church. It’s quick and easy." – Jean Murphy, PendergrassIngredients: 1 lb. ground beef1 14 oz. jar of pizza sauce2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded1 1/2 cups milk3/4 cup biscuit mix2 eggs6 oz. …