Slow Cooker BBQ Pork
"My husband and three boys request this BBQ almost weekly!"
Tamera White - Buford, Ga.
- 3 pound boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle chicken stock
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 10-12 Kaiser Rolls or Hamburger buns
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients except rolls.
- Pour over pork, turn to coat.
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on HIGH or 8-10 hours on LOW (depending on your slow cooker).
- Remove pork and shred with forks, stir back into sauce.
- Serve on toasted rolls or buns.
Braised Herbed Lamb Shanks
"This recipe features farm-fresh herbs, which grow so well in north Georgia, and a tender, flavorful shank that falls off the bone — perfect for spring meals." - Ann Seigies, Murrayville INGREDIENTS: 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. bone-in lamb …
Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
"This is a delicious alternative to the usual spaghetti dish. I serve it often for my family, guests and potlucks. No matter how much I prepare, there's not a single bit left." - Jean McCorlew, Gainesville Ingredients 1 boneless …