Slow Cooker BBQ Pork
"My husband and three boys request this BBQ almost weekly!"
Tamera White - Buford, Ga.
- 3 pound boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle chicken stock
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 10-12 Kaiser Rolls or Hamburger buns
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients except rolls.
- Pour over pork, turn to coat.
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on HIGH or 8-10 hours on LOW (depending on your slow cooker).
- Remove pork and shred with forks, stir back into sauce.
- Serve on toasted rolls or buns.
| 06:32 PM America/New_York
"Dinner can’t get any better than this. It’s shockingly easy, quick and delicious." — Laura Hong, Braselton Ingredients: 1 lb. thinly sliced ribeye, chuck, skirt or sirloin steak ½ large onion, sliced 2 tbsp. garlic, …
Simply Delicious Salmon
| 03:40 PM America/New_York
"I have served this to many people who have dined at my home. The Greek yogurt cuts any strong fish taste the salmon may have without being overwhelming. It also seals in moisture." - Martha Turner, Jefferson Ingredients: 2 fresh or …
Braised Herbed Lamb Shanks
| 03:12 PM America/New_York
"This recipe features farm-fresh herbs, which grow so well in north Georgia, and a tender, flavorful shank that falls off the bone — perfect for spring meals." - Ann Seigies, Murrayville INGREDIENTS: 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. bone-in lamb …