Slow Cooker BBQ Pork
"My husband and three boys request this BBQ almost weekly!"
Tamera White - Buford, Ga.
- 3 pound boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle chicken stock
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 10-12 Kaiser Rolls or Hamburger buns
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients except rolls.
- Pour over pork, turn to coat.
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on HIGH or 8-10 hours on LOW (depending on your slow cooker).
- Remove pork and shred with forks, stir back into sauce.
- Serve on toasted rolls or buns.
| 07:42 PM America/New_York
Recipe submitted by Bobbie Jean Petty, Danielsville Ingredients 1 can crescent rolls 1 lb. country sausage 2 cups shredded cheese 3 eggs, beaten ¼ cup milk Directions Brown sausage in skillet; drain fat; set aside. Beat eggs …
Chicken and Rice Bake
| 09:05 PM America/New_York
Submitted by Angel Smith, Gainesville Ingredients: 4 cups rice 3 cubes or scoops of chicken bouillon 1 stick butter 2 large cans chicken breast (drained and separated with fork) Salt and pepper to taste 1 large can cream of …
Philly Chicken Cheesesteak Bites
| 03:28 PM America/New_York
"I am a Philadelphia native, a relocated Georgia girl, and I enjoy sharing the taste of home with my new family down South. This is a family favorite that really brings us together for some fun bonding and delicious tasting at the table." …