Slow Cooker BBQ Pork
"My husband and three boys request this BBQ almost weekly!"
Tamera White - Buford, Ga.
- 3 pound boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle chicken stock
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 10-12 Kaiser Rolls or Hamburger buns
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients except rolls.
- Pour over pork, turn to coat.
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on HIGH or 8-10 hours on LOW (depending on your slow cooker).
- Remove pork and shred with forks, stir back into sauce.
- Serve on toasted rolls or buns.
Turkey Pot Pie
| 13:17 PM America/New_York
"This turkey pot pie recipe is easy and delicious." - Margo Tavss, GainesvilleINGREDIENTS:2 deep dish prepared pie crusts1/4 cup butter or margarine6 Tbsp. flour2 15 oz. cans of Veg-All (drain and reserve liquid)1 cube chicken bouillon2 …
Macaroni and Cheese Complete Dinner
| 07:59 AM America/New_York
"This makes a very good meal, especially during the cold. We like to try different meats in it and always put the jalapeños in. That’s what makes it an adult mac and cheese. - Eulu Stewart, GainesvilleIngredients4 Tbsp. flour4 Tbsp. butter3 …