Sour Cream Potato Salad
This tasty trimming is a great complement to any meal.
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 7 medium potatoes, cooked in skins, peeled and sliced (about 6 cups)
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish mustard Salt to taste
- Celery seed to taste
- Pour Italian dressing over warm sliced potatoes.
Chill 2 hours. Add celery and onion. Separate egg white from yolks, chop and add. In small bowl, mash yolks with fork. Mix with mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard and fold into salad. Add salt and celery seed to taste. Chill 2 hours.