- 1 pkg. Near East Tabouleh Wheat Salad Mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 T. olive or vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 T. lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 oz. (about 1 cup) Provolone or Mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Romaine lettuce leaves (optional)
- In large bowl, combine Wheat Salad Mix and contents of Spice Sack. Stir in water, olive oil and lemon juice. Let stand 30 minutes. Fluff prepared tabouleh lightly with a fork.
- Add tomatoes, cheese, peas, carrots, beans and basil; mix well.
- Cover; chill at least 2 hours before serving on a bed of lettuce, if desired.
Spinach, Tomato and Cheddar Quiche
| 10:04 AM America/New_York
"I have made this recipe many times and it is so easy to mix in a cup of sautéed shrimp or cooked sausage to add more flavor and make it into a one-pan meal." - Jahmica Walker, DaculaIngredients:1 9-inch refridgerated pie crust1 10-oz. package …
Quick Pizza Casserole
| 11:28 AM America/New_York
"I prepare this recipe for lunch after church. It’s quick and easy." – Jean Murphy, PendergrassIngredients: 1 lb. ground beef1 14 oz. jar of pizza sauce2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded1 1/2 cups milk3/4 cup biscuit mix2 eggs6 oz. …
| 09:50 AM America/New_York
"Everybody loves this recipe. It’s the crunch of the zucchini for me. I don’t steam it long because I like the zucchini almost raw." — Lisa K. Davis, Lawrenceville Ingredients:2 Tbsp. butter2 Tbsp. olive oilSeveral slices fresh garlic1/2 …