- 1 pkg. Near East Tabouleh Wheat Salad Mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 T. olive or vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 T. lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 oz. (about 1 cup) Provolone or Mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Romaine lettuce leaves (optional)
- In large bowl, combine Wheat Salad Mix and contents of Spice Sack. Stir in water, olive oil and lemon juice. Let stand 30 minutes. Fluff prepared tabouleh lightly with a fork.
- Add tomatoes, cheese, peas, carrots, beans and basil; mix well.
- Cover; chill at least 2 hours before serving on a bed of lettuce, if desired.
Turkey Pot Pie
| 13:17 PM America/New_York
"This turkey pot pie recipe is easy and delicious." - Margo Tavss, GainesvilleINGREDIENTS:2 deep dish prepared pie crusts1/4 cup butter or margarine6 Tbsp. flour2 15 oz. cans of Veg-All (drain and reserve liquid)1 cube chicken bouillon2 …
Macaroni and Cheese Complete Dinner
| 07:59 AM America/New_York
"This makes a very good meal, especially during the cold. We like to try different meats in it and always put the jalapeños in. That’s what makes it an adult mac and cheese. - Eulu Stewart, GainesvilleIngredients4 Tbsp. flour4 Tbsp. butter3 …