- 1 pkg. Near East Tabouleh Wheat Salad Mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 T. olive or vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 T. lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 oz. (about 1 cup) Provolone or Mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Romaine lettuce leaves (optional)
- In large bowl, combine Wheat Salad Mix and contents of Spice Sack. Stir in water, olive oil and lemon juice. Let stand 30 minutes. Fluff prepared tabouleh lightly with a fork.
- Add tomatoes, cheese, peas, carrots, beans and basil; mix well.
- Cover; chill at least 2 hours before serving on a bed of lettuce, if desired.
| 13:42 PM America/New_York
Recipe submitted by Bobbie Jean Petty, Danielsville Ingredients 1 can crescent rolls 1 lb. country sausage 2 cups shredded cheese 3 eggs, beaten ¼ cup milk Directions Brown sausage in skillet; drain fat; set aside. Beat eggs …
Chicken and Rice Bake
| 15:05 PM America/New_York
Submitted by Angel Smith, Gainesville Ingredients: 4 cups rice 3 cubes or scoops of chicken bouillon 1 stick butter 2 large cans chicken breast (drained and separated with fork) Salt and pepper to taste 1 large can cream of …
Philly Chicken Cheesesteak Bites
| 09:28 AM America/New_York
"I am a Philadelphia native, a relocated Georgia girl, and I enjoy sharing the taste of home with my new family down South. This is a family favorite that really brings us together for some fun bonding and delicious tasting at the table." …