Triple Cheese Spaghetti
- 6 oz. dry spaghetti pasta
- 3/4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) finely grated Romano cheese
- 2 cups (16-ounce jar) prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp. dry basil
- 2 tsp. dry oregano
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 oz. part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain completely. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine ricotta and Romano cheeses, 1 cup spaghetti sauce, basil, oregano and pepper. Set aside remaining 1 cup spaghetti sauce. Mix cooked pasta with cheese mixture, stirring until pasta is distributed. Place in a casserole dish coated with vegetable oil cooking spray. Top pasta and cheese mixture with shredded mozzarella cheese. Cover with lid or foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove cover; continue baking until cheese bubbles. Remove from oven and let stand for three minutes.
Cut into 4 large or 6 smaller servings. Top each portion with remaining spaghetti sauce before serving.